Art ♦ Painting ♦ Cooking ♦ Crochet ♦ Knitting ♦ Fashion ♦ Crafting ♦ Photography ♦ Humor ♦ Family






Monday, September 8, 2014

Heartbroken...

...my heart has a great big hole in it.  I lost my little Reeda, my sweet baby girl on Saturday.  I was so lucky to have had her for almost 8 years. She loved me & rarely left my side. I loved her.  She was a handful at first because she was abused before coming to our home, had to fight for her food, and was just used to make puppies.  It's so quiet in the house without her because she demanded your attention.  My little angel dog Roadie is missing her. He knows what's going on.  He has been savoring his treats because he no longer has to gobble them down so she won't take them.  

StumbleUpon.com

2 comments:

GlorV1 said...

I'm so sorry CJ. I do know the feeling. She looks like a darling. I hope she didn't suffer. My thoughts are with you. Sending you heartfelt prayers and hugs. Mat your little baby RIP.

Campbell Jane said...

Thank you so much Gloria. You are so sweet to me. Peace & Love